Lessons

1. If VIX is under 26, buy the dip. If VIX is over 26, sell the rip.

2. Always trade in the direction of the larger trend. Find the strongest trend in your time period.

3. Nothing as bearish as a failed breakout. Nothing as bullish as a failed break down.

4. Don't worry about the last dollar. Take your money and go to the beach!

5. No more than four positions at a time. Preferably 2-4. Scope out others. Pick the strongest.

6. Buy the strongest; sell (short) the weakest.

7. Nothing is guaranteed. Nothing.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bullish

Buy TNA at RUT 720 if possible.

Buy TSL at 7.20 if possible.

1 comment:

ANAS said...

Sub: - Requesting for part-time home based jobs, related to Stock Markets.

Respected Madam/Sir,

I am looking for a part-time, home based job , related with the price analysis, price tracking and trade and/or investment management of the stocks traded in the stock’s market. The reason for specifically mentioning stock market ; is that; amongst all the things I am capable of doing , I am best at the stock markets. Along with it ; I am strongly passionate about stock trading/investment. I cherish a dream of becoming one of the BEST FUND MANAGER and/or TECHNICAL ANALYST.

I cannot afford a formal training for CMT (or any other equivalent) levels; therefore; I am privately reading from the following books,

1) Technical Analysis of Stock Trends (9th edition)
2) Technical Analysis Explained (4th edition)

I can assure of punctuality , commitment and honesty in my work. Initially I can only contribute 8 hrs. a week (2 hrs. per day). It will be difficult for me to work for less than $12/ hr. It will be comfortable for me to receive my payments either through bank account transfer or through Western Union Money transfer; on weekly basis.

It will be a great pleasure to answer any of your queries.

Expecting to hear positive from your side soon.

Yours Faithfully,

Anas Elias Batla.
(Male , 25 yrs.)

Kolkata, India.

Cell= +91-99037-22454
e-mail=anas_batla86@rediffmail.com